DCI stake: 49.8%
Location: Between the towns of Limassol and Paphos, next to Aphrodite Hills, south-east Europe’s first golf-integrated residential resort
Special features: Europe's largest residential beachfront resort development
Access: Cyprus’ most significant golf resort area, located within 10 minutes drive from Paphos International airport and one hour from Larnaca International airport
Area size: 1,000 hectares with 850m of beachfront
- Two 18-hole golf courses designed by Tony Jacklin
- Extensive beachfront entertainment, including a Nikki Beach Club (www.nikkibeach.com)
- More than 3,000 residential units
- Retail and commercial and leisure facilities
- A beach club, a 5-star hotel with spa and branded villas operated by Nikki Beach
- Marina and other sport facilities
Design: A truly integrated residential resort, master-planned by EDSA (www.edsaplan.com). The Golf Club House and Commercial facilities have been designed by Robert A. M. Stern (www.ramsa.com) , who also designed the first phase of multifamily residential units and stablished Architectural Guidelines for custom built units.
To read more about Nikki Beach at Venus Rock click here.