Track Record since IPO in December 2005
- Raised a total of €1 billion in equity as well as €88 million of convertible debt. The latest convertible bond placement comprised 50 million of Euro Bonds, issued to establish and seed the Dolphin Capital Americas investment platform and to provide the Company with further funds to make accretive investments, and 9 million of US$ Bonds, issued to partly refinance the Company’s existing $40 million Playa Grande Bonds
- Acquired one of the largest seafront developable land portfolios in eastern Mediterranean, Caribbean and Central America
- Acquired 100% ownership of Aristo, the largest development company and private real estate owner in Cyprus, which was listed on the Cyprus Stock Exchange, in a pioneering Public-to-Private transaction
- Achieved preliminary or final zoning for 12 out of 14 major projects and for almost the entire Aristo land portfolio with plans for 22 hotels, 8 golf courses, 5 marinas and over 10,000 residential units
- Partnered with some of the world’s most acclaimed masterplanners, architects, designers, luxury operators and marketing experts to create world-class resorts
- Created Amanzoe, operative since August 2012, and already recognized as probably the best resort in the Mediterranean and among the top resorts in the world
- Executed the Aristo Exchange, a €375 million transaction concluded at NAV, whereby Dolphin exchanged 50.25% of its shareholding in Aristo against a 34.14% stake in Dolphin which was held by the Aristo CEO
- Created the first Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, in Porto Heli, operative since August 2014, which is the first Nikki Beach Hotel & Resort in East Mediterranean.
- Created Amanera in Dominican Republic, operative since 2016, part of Playa Grande.
- Divested Amanzoe, Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Porto Heli, Sitia Bay Resort, Triopetra, Pearl Island, Playa Grande and 52% of Aristo Developers.